Recent headlines and archives
- Electrocube Purchases Film Capacitor Manufacturer: Bishop Electronics Acquisition
- Electrocube Honored for Ninth Consecutive Year: 2015 Silver Boeing Performance Excellence Award
- Clay Parrill and Wendy Navarrete Share What's Ahead in 2016: Parrill's Picks & Wendy's Wisdom
- Tom Colella Shares Expertise on ECN March 2015: Top 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid in Power Electronics Design
- Clay Parrill Brainstorms on ECN March 2015: What’s the Best Defense Against Component Counterfeiting?
- Tom Colella Brainstorms on ECN November 2013: What Advances in Circuit Protection are Having the Biggest Impact on the Industry?
- Tom Colella Brainstorms on ECN September 2013: Biggest Breakthrough in New Materials Technology This Year
- Audio-optimized Film Capacitors: Designated Line for High-End Audio Applications
- Certifications Update: Electrocube adds Conflict Metals to List of Global Environmental Standards
- Clay Parrill Brainstorms on ECN: Suggested Improvements for Distributors in the Next 12 Months
Recent Press Releases
September 15, 2014 - Electrocube Receives Silver Boeing Excellence Award
Southern California Design Manufacturer of Passive Electrical Components Receives Boeing Seven-peat for Preferred Supplier
April 2013 - Electrocube Receives Silver Boeing Excellence Award
Southern California Design Manufacturer of Passive Electrical Components Receives Boeing Six-peat for Preferred Supplier
June 12, 2012 - Electrocube Achieves ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C Certification
Southern California Design Manufacturer of Passive Electrical Components Receives ISO Three-peat for Systems
February 17, 2012 - Electrocube Receives Silver Boeing Excellence Award
Southern California Design Manufacturer of Passive Electrical Components Receives Boeing for Preferred Supplier
January 8, 2007 - Electrocube Acquires F-Dyne and Southern Electronics
Electrocube, Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of precision capacitors and other passive components, has acquired F-Dyne Electronics Corporation and its subsidiary, Southern Electronics, as of January 8, 2007.
April 20, 2004 - Electrocube Offers Aluminum and Copper Foil Transformers
As a result of a company-funded development and testing program, Electrocube introduced this unique construction technology, providing practical and economical foil-wound transformers in the 25 VA to 50 KVA power range.
February 25, 2004 - Electrocube Offers New Low-Cost Dipped RC Network Series
The network consists of a specially designed capacitor and resistor connected in series and coated with a flame-retardant epoxy. This type of RC network series suppresses contact arcing and helps filter unwanted electrical noise.
June 30, 2003 - Electrocube Offers Custom Film Capacitors for Specific Applications
Electrocube, Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of precision film capacitors and other passive components, offers its unique engineering and manufacturing capabilities in the design and creation of custom products.
May 30, 2003 - Electrocube Offers Broad Line of Seacor Capacitors
Electrocube, Inc., a leading U.S. manufacturer of precision film capacitors and other passive components acquired the Seacor family of quality capacitor products in May of 2002.
Be a part of the conversation with Electrocube's network of partners – purchasing agents, design engineers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers domestically and internationally. Connect with us on LinkedIn so together we can all expand our industry network and insights.
For the latest news and company information, sign up for the Electrocube email newsletter.