Custom EMI Filters, Custom RFI Filters
Filters suppress electromagnetic interference
What are EMI Filters, Radio-frequency Interference (RFI) Filters?
EMI Filters – which eliminate unwanted signal(s) – clean electrical power similar to how a water filter cleans water. With unique filter requirements in all types and sizes to suppress or eliminate electromagnetic interference, Electrocube has provided electrical design engineering solutions to the most demanding EMI problems and RFI challenges for more than five decades.
How do Electrocube custom Electromagnetic Interference Filters or EMI Filters work?
The use of state-of-the-art equipment for computer simulation, as well as manufacturing of film capacitors at Electrocube's U.S. manufacturing facility, allows Electrocube to achieve high performance standards for all EMI Filter requirements. In addition to conventional tabular or bathtub packages, custom EMI Filter enclosures can be designed to conform to specific space and mounting constraints as well as termination and environmental requirements.
What features do Electrocube custom EMI Filters offer?
- Full custom design, manufacture and testing
- Complete inductor winding and filter production facilities
- Capacities: 0.1 amp to 500 amps
- Voltage ratings: 1 VDC to 5000 VDC and up to 660 VAC
- Frequency up to 1000 Hz available in intermittent and continuous duty
- Single and multi-circuit configurations include L, Pi and Pi with feed through capacitors and T circuits
- Enclosures designed to conform to specific space and mounting constraints, termination and environmental requirements in addition to conventional tabular and bathtub packages
What applications are Electrocube custom EMI Filters used for?
Looking for more information?
Benefit from Electrocube’s experience in application engineering with a complimentary consultation to solve the most challenging EMI Filter and RFI Filter problems with an Electrocube design engineer. All Electrocube products are available factory direct and through an international network of sales representatives.