RC NETWORKS THREE-PHASE
RC NETWORKS IN DIN RAIL ENCLOSURES
- Single-phase and three-phase Delta and WYE configurations
- Compatible with DIN Rails 46277- I and 46277-3
- Enclosures meet UL-94VO flammability requirements
- Screw terminations for convenience
- Ideal for control applications, large scale instrumentation and automation
- Reduced installation time
- Custom configurations available
RC NETWORKS THREE-PHASE HEAVY DUTY
Electrocube, the largest U.S. manufacturer of arc suppressing resistor capacitor (RC) networks, has expanded its capabilities into the industrial motor and controls market with the introduction of its new series of three phase high voltage RC networks.
Designated as the RG2561 through RG2564 (660 VAC) and RG2571 through RG2574 (480 VAC) Series, these new product lines are designed to meet the exacting electrical and physical requirements of heavy duty industrial applications.
The creation of this new product line complements Electrocube's extensive lines of single-phase and three-phase RC networks for electronic instrumentation and control. These RC networks allow Electrocube to continue its role as a leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality RC networks in the United States.
Consult Electrocube for all of your RC networks and precision film capacitor requirements.
- 480 and 600 VAC ratings
- Three-phase Delta and WYE configurations
- Varistor options available
- Capacitance: 0.47 pf, :10%tolerance
- Resistance: 22 to 680 ohms, :5%, 10 watt
- Enclosure meets UL-94VO flammability requirements
- Standard lead length is 1 O"
- Custom configurations