The Electrocube Type PF series offers original vintage tone for guitars and amplifiers in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Its paper oil-filled construction encased in a metal tube, then hermetically sealed, makes for high performance and long life characteristics. Proudly made in the U.S., the Type PF Retro series is part of a designated line of capacitors specially optimized for the high-end audio industry using design and manufacturing techniques proprietary to Electrocube. Audio engineers prefer the authentic, old-style soft sound it creates for professional, commercial stage and studio use.
- -55°C to +85°C at rated voltage
- Up to +125°C with 50% voltage derating
- Will withstand 200% at rated voltage and 25°C for a period not to exceed 1 minute
- Current limited to 5 mA
- Will withstand rated voltage for 250 hours at +125°C with not more than 1 failure in 12 permitted
- Will not exceed 1.0% at 25°C
- Measurement frequency for capacitance and dissipation factor will be:
- 1,000 Hz for values up to 1 mfd.
- 120 Hz for values over 1 mfd.
- At rated voltage or 500 V, whichever is less, units will meet minimum values as follows:
- Non-inductively wound extended foil construction with standard tin-coated, oxygen-free solid copper leads
- Tolerances available to 10%
- Voltages available from 200 VDC to 600 VDC
- Compliance and certification to worldwide and other environmental standards available upon request; available in Non-RoHS construction only
- Customizable insulating sleeves, mountings, special terminals, non-standard leads, circuit connections and other hardware
- Assorted styles, ratings and customization for unusual requirements necessitated by special circuit applications (including higher IR or lower DF)