Proudly made in the U.S., the Electrocube Type PM Retro series is part of a designated line of capacitors, specially optimized for the high-end audio industry using design and manufacturing techniques proprietary to Electrocube. Its polyester build creates unique characteristics for high performance and long life. Offered in a wide range of sizes and configurations, the Type PM Retro series results in original vintage tones for guitars and amplifiers preferred by audio engineers in professional, commercial stage and studio use.
- -55°C to +85°C at rated voltage
- Up to +125°C with 50% voltage derating
- Will withstand 200% at rated voltage and 25°C for a period not to exceed 1 minute
- Current limited to 5 mA
- Will withstand rated voltage for 250 hours at +125°C with not more than 1 failure in 12 permitted
- Will not exceed 1.0% at 25°C
- Will not exceed 0.5% at 25°C per MIL-C-19978
- Measurement frequency for capacitance and dissipation factor will be:
- 1,000 Hz for values up to 1 mfd.
- 120 Hz for values over 1 mfd.
- At rated voltage or 500 V, whichever is less, units will meet minimum values as follows:
- Tolerances available to 5%
- Voltages available from 200 VDC to 600 VDC
- Molded enclosure with epoxy fill
- Epoxy Resin endfills meet or exceed flammability requirements of UL94V0
- Compliance and certification to worldwide and other environmental standards available upon request; RoHS and Non-RoHS available on most units
- Customizable insulating sleeves, mountings, special terminals, non-standard leads, circuit connections and other hardware
- Assorted styles, ratings and customization for unusual requirements necessitated by special circuit applications (including higher IR or lower DF)