Custom EMI Filters, Custom RFI Filters
Filters suppress electromagnetic interference
EMI Filters – which eliminate unwanted signal(s) – clean electrical power similar to how a water filter cleans water. For more than five decades, Electrocube has provided its clients with electrical design engineering solutions to the most demanding EMI problems with unique filter requirements in all types and sizes.
How They Work: Electromagnetic Interference Filters or EMI Filters, Custom EMI Filters
The use of state-of-the-art equipment for computer simulation, as well as manufacturing of capacitors at Electrocube's US manufacturing facility, allows Electrocube to achieve high performance standards for all EMI Filter requirements. In addition to conventional tabular or bathtub packages, EMI Filter enclosures can be designed to conform to specific space and mounting constraints as well as termination and environmental requirements.
- Full custom design, manufacture and testing
- Complete inductor winding and filter production facilities
- Capacities: 0.1 amp to 500 amps
- Voltage ratings: 1 VDC to 5000 VDC and up to 660 VAC
- Frequency up to 1000 Hz available in intermittent and continuous duty
- Single and multi-circuit configurations include L, Pi and Pi with feed through capacitors and T circuits
- Enclosures designed to conform to specific space and mounting constraints, termination and environmental requirements in addition to conventional tabular and bathtub packages
Clients benefit from Electrocube’s experience in application engineering with regular complimentary consultations to solve the most challenging EMI Filter problems. Looking for more information? Contact an Electrocube design engineer. All Electrocube products are available factory direct and through an international network of sales representatives and stocking distributors.