Product Data Sheets
There are several parts to what we do...
- Capacitors - Part numbers that begin with 230-971
- Audio Capacitors - Part numbers: 916D, 967D, Type AM, Type PM, Type MF, Type PF, RDM, RDF, AEL, AENP
- High Temperature Film Capacitors - Part numbers: 340D, 980D, 985B
- RC Networks - Part numbers that begin with RG
- High Frequency Transformers - Part numbers that begin with FT
- Custom EMI Filters
* With Electrocube, you have access to more than 144,000 component parts. If the following data sheets do not contain your specific component, please contact the Electrocube team.
Don't know which capacitor to look for? Check out the Electrocube Capacitor Performance Chart.
Know what you're looking for? Get specific information on the exact capacitor below:
- Use the first three digits in your part number to download the corresponding data sheet for your specific component.
- For example, if your part number is 230B1Z102, download 230 -232A Series Electrocube Metallized Polyester Caps.
- 230-232A Series Metallized Polyester Capacitors
- 247A-248A Series Metallized Polyester Plastic Case Quick Disconnect Capacitors
- 250-252A Series Polyester Mylar Foil Capacitors
- 330-351D Series Metallized Polyphenylene Sulfide Capacitors
- 520 Series Miniature High Voltage Capacitors
- 650-653A Series Metallized Polycarbonate Capacitors
- 730 Series Metallized Combination Capacitors
- 744B Metallized Combination Capacitors IGBT Snubber
- 925D Series Metallized Polypropylene Capacitors Data Sheet
- 926 Series Metallized Polypropylene IGBT Snubber Capacitors
- 931A-935D Series Metallized Polypropylene Capacitors
- 945 Series High Current, High Frequency Metallized Polypropylene Capacitors
- 950-952A Series Polypropylene Foil Capacitors
- 958A Series Metallized Polypropylene DC Link Capacitors
- 970A Series Metallized Polypropylene Plastic Case Quick Disconnect Capacitors
- 971A Series Metallized Polypropylene Plastic Case Quick Disconnect Capacitors
- 980D Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors
- 985B Double Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors
- Capacitor Power Factor Application Guide
- pfc Precision Film Capacitors and Standards Kit
- Capacitors in Audio Crossover Networks
Audio-optimized Film Capacitors
- 916D Metallized Polypropylene Audio Capacitors
- 967D Polypropylene and Foil Audio Capacitors
- AEL High Pulse, Low ESR Aluminum Electrolytic Audio Capacitors
- AENP Non-Polar Design Audio Capacitors for Speaker Crossover Networks
Audio-optimized Film Capacitors
- Retro Vintage Type AM Audio Capacitors
- Retro Vintage Type MF Audio Capacitors
- Retro Vintage Type PF Audio Capacitors
- Retro Vintage Type PM Audio Capacitors
High Temperature Film Capacitors
High Temperature Teflon® Film Capacitors
- 433D High Temperature Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Teflon Foil Capacitors
- 463D High Temperature Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Metallized Capacitor
RC Networks - Single Phase
Looking for general information on RC Networks? Check out the Electrocube RC Networks General Data Sheet.
RC Networks - Three Phase
RC Networks - Engineering Guide and Substitution Box
High Frequency Transformers - Aluminum and Copper Foil Transformers
High Frequency Transformers - Transformer Rectifier Units
Custom EMI Filters
* If you don't find a data sheet for your specific component, please contact the Electrocube team.