F-DYNE, a sister company of Southern Electronics, produces precision and close tolerance capacitors in the United States, specializing in film dielectric capacitors and audio type capacitors. A subsidiary of Electrocube since 2007, F-Dyne manufactures outer-wrap and fill, epoxy case/hermetically-sealed and axial-lead capacitors.
- Metallized polyphenylene sulfide
- Snubber capacitors
- Radial-leaded, axial, and metal case
- High current, low ESR
- AC capacitors
- Metallized polypropylene
- Metallized polycarbonate
- High voltage metallized
- Rectangular encased
- Hermetically-sealed with glass end seals
- Audio hi-tech film capacitors
- Metallized mped polyester
- AL. E Caps
- Capacitance .001 µf to 50.00 µf
- Voltage 35 V to 1000 V and 50 VDC to 1000 VDC
- Temperature -55 °C to +125 °C
- High-end audio manufacturing
Looking for F-Dyne?
Clients benefit from Electrocube’s experience in application engineering with regular complimentary consultations to solve the most challenging electrical energy problems. Looking for more information? Contact the Electrocube sales team that specializes in F-Dyne electrical components and check out the documentation library.