Proudly made in the U.S., the Electrocube Type AM Retro series offers authentic, old-style soft sound. Audio engineers prefer its original vintage tones for guitars and amplifiers. The paper, oil-filled construction creates its unique high performance and long life characteristics. Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations, the Type AM Retro series is part of a designated line of capacitors, specially optimized for the high-end audio industry using design and manufacturing techniques proprietary to Electrocube.
- -55°C to +85°C at rated voltage
- Up to +125°C with 50% voltage derating
- Will withstand 200% at rated voltage and 25°C for a period not to exceed 1 minute
- Current limited to 5 mA
- Will withstand rated voltage for 250 hours at +125°C with not more than 1 failure in 12 permitted
- Will not exceed 1.0% at 25°C
- Measurement frequency for capacitance and dissipation factor will be:
- 1,000 Hz for values up to 1 mfd.
- 120 Hz for values over 1 mfd.
- At rated voltage or 500 V, whichever is less, units will meet minimum values as follows:
- Tolerances available to 10%
- Voltages available from 200 VDC to 600 VDC
- Molded enclosure with epoxy fill
- Epoxy Resin endfills meet or exceed flammability requirements of UL94V0
- Compliance and certification to worldwide and other environmental standards available upon request; RoHS and Non-RoHS available on most units
- Customizable insulating sleeves, mountings, special terminals, non-standard leads, circuit connections and other hardware
- Assorted styles, ratings and customization for unusual requirements necessitated by special circuit applications (including higher IR or lower DF)